Thursday, May 13, 2010

I have glitter in my eye!!!!



Ok so this was my first time ever using a glue pad. I used the Martha Stewart glue pad. I wasn't really impressed with the results. I am finding that hours later the glitter is still rubbing off on the image and isn't as crisp as I would like it to be. Maybe that is user error or maybe it just sucks. However, I do love her glitter and it is now in my chest hair and in my eye. I like to do crafts shirtless as I find clothing restricts my creativity.



I have a lot to learn when it comes to stamping...maybe glue pad was a bit advanced for me.

I will keep trying.

The card is a basic A2 size from a kit I purchased at goodwill.



Stamp is from friskars Birthday Stamp
Glitter: Martha Stewart
Stamp Pad: Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment