Sunday, May 9, 2010

Banner Project

 This is a project I made for my sister's baby shower in April. The flower shape is from Winter Woodland page 32- Snowflk1 cut at 6 inches on blackout. The font is Plantin schoolbook cut at 4 inches. The paper is from Michael's Recollections seaside. I used the crop-A-dile big bite to punch the holes and blue gingham  ribbon to tie everything together.

To glue everything together I tried Therm-o web sticky dots. I really loved this product but find it works best for simple shapes better than more intricate and delicate ones. The dots are much easier to peel off big simple shapes than intricate ones. Any excess glue can just be rubbed off. I am a fan and they made assembly a breeze!

The rubber ducks were made in Adobe illustrator and cut using SCAL2

No comments:

Post a Comment