Sunday, August 1, 2010

what a letdown

The new Cricut Imagine in theory sounds great. The ability to cut and print at the same time, what could could be better right?

However, They seem to be holding strong to that $600.00 price tag(for now). Special HP INK. Special Cartridges. The biggest let down of them all, no computer hookup which means no sure cuts a lot which means a waste. Does this even let you use design studio since the press release made it sound like you needed the gypsy? Unless you're a professional or own a store, this just seems like a huge investment. The cricut expression and carts are expensive enough!



I am however not opposed to people buying me one or giving me one lol... then I can justify the other stuff ;)

For now, I'm saving my money and keeping the expression!

No comments:

Post a Comment