Friday, September 3, 2010

Eye Miss U

So after my brief brush with Christmas I am back into full on Halloween mood. The cool air and the rainy weather are helping that tremendously! ( I will act like I did not see that it will be back in the 90's next week)

This was a fun card I made using the October 31st cart and some Martha Stewart punches and stamps. I love me some Ms. Stewart. I added some bling to make the eyes sparkle!

I bought the great eyeball paper at this new scrapbook and jewelry store opening downtown!  I am lucky enough to have a Joann in my town as well, but I think I will try and go there as often as possible. I may pay a bit more, but it is worth it to buy from  from people who share your passion and enthusiasm. I wish Sherre the best of luck in her new shop and a successful opening this weekend!



Thanks for looking,

Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment