Monday, July 12, 2010

Is it fall yet?



It may be 90 degrees out there but I still can't stop thinking of cool, crisp days that fall always brings. It is my favorite season! Seriously, who can resist the warm doughnuts on the pumpkin farm with a big cup of fresh apple cider to wash it down? However, fall holds a special place in my heart because of HALLOWEEN!!!

Thanks to the folks at Provo Craft Halloween came in July this year with their new cricut release October 31st!!


 This is one of my favorite cartridge releases. If only it were a full content cartridge!! It would be better than a bowl full of snickers on Halloween night!


Here are some scrapbook layouts I've made recently. I am still pretty new to all this stuff but I gave it my best shot. Hope you enjoy.

Velcome Layout:
 
Bonehead Layout:



Pick Your Poison Layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment